Khairat Kematian Benefits
RM 2, 000 Khairat Kematian benefits to be claimed by beneficiary in the event for TONE member's death.
Terms & Condition
This free benefit is subject to the following:
- The benefit will be effective from 1st October 2019 onwards.
- A cooling-off period applies as follows:
- All existing members registered before or on 31st March 2019 is entitled to this benefit, subject to the Terms and Conditions below, without going through cooling-off period.
- Members registered on 1st April 2019 until 30th September 2019, must perform a minimum RM30 Top Up per month (Include preload) for 2 consecutive months.
- Members registered on or after 1st Oct 2019 must perform a minimum RM30 Top Up per month (Include preload) according to:
- BIZ pack registration: 3 months top up consecutive.
- PULL Pack registration: 4 months top up consecutive.
- PUSH Pack registration: 4 months top up consecutive.
- LITE Pack registration: 6 months top up consecutive
- Any lapse in Top Up during this cooling -off period, would require members to restart the cooling-off period.
- Following the cooling-off period, members are required to maintain a minimum RM50 monthly Top Up. Top up is calculated for the previous month to determine eligibility for benefit for the current month (example: top up RM50 or more in February to be entitled for this benefit in March)
- Members with multiple accounts in TONE EXCEL, TONE PLUS or TONE WOW will have to maintain a Top Up of RM50 every month in any one(1) single MSISDN (Phone Number) in order to be eligible for this benefit.
- Members who maintain a monthly top up of RM30 - RM49.99 are still able to enjoy this benefit with a sum payable of RM1,000 ONLY.
- Eligibility to this benefit is subject to accuracy of subscriber's personal information as per his/her Mykad/Passport/Police ID/Army ID entered at point of registration.
- The benefit commences and ends based on each calendar month. (example: 1st April to 30th April).
- Any new member registered after 30th September 2019 and who is 70 years old and above will not be eligible for this benefit.
- The claim should be made within 90 days from the death.
- Preference is given to the next-of-kin as beneficiary. In the event, there is no next-of-kin, the named beneficiary in the members account on TGMMS/TWMMS is entitled to claim the benefit. All members are required to update their beneficiary details accordingly.
- Each member (NRIC) is entitled to a single lifetime claim regardless of multiple member ID’s (e.g. member is in Tone Excel,Tone Plus or Tone Wow programme).
- If any false information given, the claim will be null and void.
- All other normal Terms and Conditions apply and the Company reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
In order to make a claim, beneficiary is required to submit the following documents:
- Claims Notification form must duly filled & signed.
- A copy of identification card or passport of the deceased and beneficiary.
- Original & a copy of death certificate.
- A copy of police report (if available).
- Valid bank account number of beneficiary.