Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? It may already be answered here! If you don’t find what you’re looking for, simply head over here to send us an enquiry.
- Validity ends 60 days after activation date
- You are not allowed to reinstate your mobile number & membership account if your account is expired.
- Digi Telecommunications
- The SIM card validity is 3 years without registration.
- You can press *126# or check via the myWOW apps.
- You can perform top up through myWOW apps or Walk in at any stores and purchase Digi reload.
- Lite Pack - RM 10 & Biz Pack - RM 98
- You MUST make a call to activate your SIM card
- For Biz Pack, Your TW Reload 30 will be credited within 30 minutes
- SIM card will be terminated after 30 days from registration date
- TWP30 will be activated upon the First Call Activation (FCA) for Biz Pack
- Data Entry Incentive and Recruitment Incentive. Recruitment incentive is RM1 x 6 months.
- No because Lite 2 upgrade to NM before Lite 1.
- There is no time frame.
- Achieve a monthly commission of RM100.
- Make a payment RM100 through POS,myWOW apps, Web.
There are 2 different ways to upgrade to become a Normal Member:
- Member entitled for recruitment incentive when preload successfully transferred.
- As long as Downline receive preload RM30 or perform RM30 via other channels, Upline entitled to recruitment incentive.
Bundle Plans - TWP Plans
- 5GB of data
- 100 Minutes local within the same network
- 30 Minutes local call to other networks
- 10 SMS within the same network
- 10 SMS to all other networks.
- 15GB of data
- 150 Minutes local to all network
TONE WOW offers 2 TWP Plan that consist of data and minutes for our subscribers. The plans are:
- TWP30 where subscribers will receive :
- TWP60 where subscribers will receive:
- USSD Menu
- Dial *128# for menu
- Then Select 1 for TONE WOW Plans
- Select 1 for Internet, Voice & SMS
- Choose either 1 for TWP30 or 2 for TWP60
- Press 1 to confirm subscription
- myWOW Apps
- Login to myWOW Apps
- Select ‘Usage’ at bottom menu
- Select ‘Subscribe Now’
- Choose which plan to subscribe
- Subscription via Reload
- ALL Top Up of RM30 will automatically subscribe you to the TWP30 plan. No credit will be added into your balance.
- ALL Top Up of RM30 denomination will automatically subscribe you to the TWP30 plan. No credit will be added into your balance.
- To avoid subscribing to TWP30 automatically, you may Top Up any other denominations than RM30 (e.g: RM10,RM20,RM50, and RM100)
Both TWP30 and TWP60 are valid for 30 Days
No. You have Re-subscribe before the expiry date to carry forward remaining TWP data balance.
Your remaining TWP data balance will be added into your new TWP subscription and your new expiry will be 30 days after your last TWP re-subscription date.
- No. You will only receive the new subscription data. The remaining TWP data balance will be forfeited as its reached expiry date.
- Tips: Re-subcribe before expiry date to keep your remaining TWP data balance.
There are maximum cap for each TWP plan data wallet at any one time. No additional data will be added if the wallet has reached maximum capacity.
- Voice Call – Same Network: 300 Mins
- Voice Call – Other Network: 90 Mins
- SMS – Same Network: 30 SMS
- SMS – Other Network: 30 SMS
- Data: 15 GB
- Voice Call – All Network: 450 Mins
- Data: 45 GB
myWOW Web & myWOW Apps
- You need to enter your NRIC/Passport as your username and you need to enter password as per sent to you via welcome email/SMS once you successfully registered your account in TONE WOW.
- Click at "Forgot password’’ link in our myWOW web.
- Type in your NRIC/Old IC/Passport/Army/Police and secret phase.
- Select mobile number and click Reset.
- You will receive a temporary password via SMS which you can use to log-in and change to your new password.
You can always recover your password in just 3 steps:
HI WOW Migration
- To migrate from existing TE or TP program to TONE WOW.
- Purchase Hi WOW SIM pack (for RM10) and complete the registration.
- Yes, you can port in your existing TE or TP mobile number.
- Genealogy will remain.
- Your TE/TP incentive will remain unchanged and will continue with the new TONE WOW incentive.
- Remain as current level.
- Your commission & genealogy in TE/TP remain unchanged.
- Your credit balance will forfeited.
- Your credit balance will remain.
- They will still be entitled for the commission.
- Not allowed.
- They will entitled for both commissions.
- No for TW, but still can do for TE/TP.
Loyalty Program - WOWcher & WOWlet
- WOWcher is our loyalty program and we can earn from top up, registration, event and etc.
- WOWcher only can redeem via WOWpay participate merchant.
- Yes, the expiry date is 3 years.
- Expiry date will remain.
- myWOW apps wallet.
- The minimum requirement for commission is a minimum top up amount of RM 30 within the calendar month.
- They are not entitled for the commission.
- Commissions are transferred via wire transfer directly into your bank account upon the value reaching RM30 or more. If commissions are below RM30, they will be brought forward to the following month.
- Login to MyWOW Web or MyWOW App
- Every transaction made will incur bank charges of RM3.
TW Member Registration
No. You are not allowed.
No. You are not allowed.
- According to MCMC guidelines, you are allowed to register up to five accounts (inclusive of Digi account).
Mobile Number Portability (MNP)
- MNP is the ability for users to switch to a new mobile service provider, while retaining their existing mobile number. If you would like to switch to TONE WOW from another Telco while retaining your current number, please visit our website and find our Business Partner near you.
- Your mobile number was registered under your ID/Passport.
- Mobile number is still active.
- No overdue/outstanding bills.
- No outstanding contract obligations.
- Supplementary number(s) need to be ported together with Principal number.
- Credit Limit is not exceeded.
Please ensure the following before you switch to TONE WOW:
- Your credit balance will be forfeited once your port-in is successful.
- No, Digi number are not allowed to be ported in.
- Yes, you will receive SMS notifications notifying you on the status of your port-in request.
- You can check your port in status via myWOW web.