• Enjoy working with a dynamic and vibrant team?
• Desire an energetic and ever changing work landscape?
• Want the perks of being in corporate, but without the bureaucracy?
Your dream job might just be right here with us at TONE HQ! Check out our currently available positions:
ABOUT THE JOB
Main Job Responsibility :
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email and webchat.
· Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner.
· Management and resolve customer complaints.
· Identify and escalate issues to supervisors.
· Provide product and service information to customers.
· Research, identify, and resolve customer complaints using applicable system
· Route calls to appropriate resources when needed ( eg : Digi / Tune Talk CC )
· Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
· Follow up customer calls when issue solved and when necessary.
· Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
· Close out or open call tickets using the ticketing system Freshdesk.
· Report urgent issues to supervisors.
· Listening carefully to leaders and understanding their objectives in order to carry out plans.
· Escalate issues to the relevant department and channels and work with the team to resolve the issues
Other Job Responsibility:
· Performed ad-hoc task which deemed is necessary by Contact Center Supervisor.
- Telco Industry
- Hybrid workplace
- Work in shift
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
Interested candidates are invited to write-in or e-mail their applications with a complete resume indicating current and expected salaries, contact details and a passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
B-G-1, Jalan 3/149E, Taman Sri Endah, Bangunan Endah Promenade,
Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, 57000 Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
tel: +6010-5000969 email: email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Feel free to send us your resume even if you do not see a currently available suitable position – we will file it and keep it on hand and contact you in the event a position becomes available.